Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Intro

There are a lot of blogs out there about getting a DUI in Arizona and going to Tent City.  When I got my DUI- that's probably one of the first things I did... I went online in search of information about what to expect.  I decided to write this blog so I can add to the heap of information out there.  Some of the info is outdated, and a lot is incomplete.  My goal is to provide as much specific information as I possibly can for anyone who might be going through this.  I'm a chick- so some info will be more pertinent to females, but the majority of it applies to dudes too.  My hope is that if anyone is unfortunate enough to receive a DUI (or an extreme DUI, as I did) in Maricopa County, they will at least get some good insight as to what to expect.  I can tell you right off that one of the worst aspects of this whole process is the unknown... and there's a lot of it!  So without further ado...

No comments:

Post a Comment